The Royal Wedding is a great opportunity to celebrate our communities. Check out our helpful links and information to help us bring our communities together and join in with the celebrations.
1. The BBC have waived the TV license for their coverage of the day meaning there's no need to pay to put on a live streaming of the wedding for your community. Find out more here.
2. The wedding ceremony is at 12PM and this will be followed by a procession at 1PM - click here for more details on the day. Why not put on a lunch with typically British and American delights on offer!? Hamburgers followed by Strawberries and Cream anyone?
3. There are lots of activities to do to get the children involved! You could decorate biscuits, hold a wedding hat designing competition or use the following ideas:
- Make your own flag using this Union Jack template
4. Remember, the FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Manchester United is on at 5.15PM - maybe you could link your celebration with this!
5. If you don't fancy hosting your own community event why not take a look at the many events taking place around Bristol such as this Pre-Royal Wedding Afternoon Tea for Senior Citizens!?
We'd love to see what you get up to in your communities! Let us know about your plans, ideas and photos on our social media pages.